To deliver a bigger and better Apprentice of the Year event – the seventh consecutive year of the Dulux Decorator Centre’s painting and decorating competition.
- Encourage 25% more competitors to sign-up
- Boost new college applications by 10%
- 40 pieces of media coverage in local and regional media
- Ten regional heats were held at colleges across the UK
- Heat winners along with the highest placed runner up then competed in a two day final to be awarded the title of ‘Apprentice of the Year’ at a gala dinner reception.
- 48% increase in applications from 2013
- 15% of all applications received from new colleges
- 50+ piece of local and trade press coverage achieved