REPIC was founded in 2004 by producers of electrical and electronic goods to ensure end-of-life products were being recycled responsibly, even before the law was introduced which required them
to do this.
As part of its wider brief for the national recycler, Hattrick was asked to deliver a consumer-facing campaign to educate and encourage consumers to recycle their old end-of-life electrical products
- Engage and educate consumers about electrical waste recycling
- Showcase REPIC’s commitment to Government targets amongst key stakeholders
- Secure buy-in to its on-going community work from its high profile electrical goods members
Hattrick designed, delivered and launched a consumer-facing website and created two family friendly characters, an animated video and game.
The initiative was launched at the Houses of Parliament supported by MPs and trade organisations & the media.
- Over 50% of REPIC big brand members have back-links to the site
- Over 3,500 unique views of the website in the first three months
- Over 2,000 game downloads on iOS and Android