To celebrate REPIC’s 10th anniversary, the national producer recycling scheme for end-of-life electrical products, wanted to roll out a £10,000 community giveaway initiative.
- Create an online destination and resource to raise awareness of battery and electrical goods recycling among consumers
- Drive traffic to the website
- Encourage consumers and local causes to participate in the competition
To mark 10 years of successful recycling, Hattrick developed a competition to allow its producer members to give something back to deserving local communities. It also helped encourage responsible recycling of end-of-life electrical goods.
- Over 3,500 people directed to the website since its launch
- Over 20 local causes supported the 10K give-away project in England, Wales and Scotland
- Over 30 pieces of local and trade media coverage