We take your privacy seriously and will only ever use your data as stated below.
2. Information is collected from the user on registration, or when contributions are made or certain features of the site are used. This may include name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. This is so that we can both personalise the use of the website for users and to assist in provision of its services.
3. Whenever a user requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version and operating system are collected by our analytics provider, Google Analytics. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this website and provide accurate statistics in the form of aggregated data.
4. Information is also collected so that we can email users further information about the website, related products or services, details of other products or services. The website allows the user to choose which of these will be relevant and enables users to actively opt in to receiving these communications. We will only hold on to your information for as long as we send these communications. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw your consent and unsubscribe from these communications at any time by writing to us at 5.07 The Boat Shed, 26 Exchange Quay, Manchester M5 3EQ, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you sign up for communications through Hattrick, which are administered through Mailchimp, or if you register for our site, we will store some of your information, including your email address, IP address and certain information about the links you click within the emails we send you, on a Mailchimp server. Neither we nor Mailchimp will ever sell your email address or share it with any other party, unless we are legally compelled to do so. If you contact Mailchimp directly regarding your subscription to our updates, Mailchimp may contact you directly; otherwise, Mailchimp will never contact you. Only authorised Mailchimp employees have access to our subscriber list. You are always free to unsubscribe from our communications, but as long as you are registered with wearehattrick.com we may use Mailchimp to send you news, updates and information about Hattrick.
6. We have put in place systems to safeguard the information you provide to us. We will never provide access to our databases to any third party, except to the extent necessary to conduct the operations of wearehattrick.com (such as providing user data to MailChimp or Google Analytics). We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
8. We want to ensure you remain in control of your personal data. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which (for individuals) are as follows:
• the right to confirmation as to whether or not we have your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of it (this is known as a subject access request);
• the right to have inaccurate data rectified; and
• the right to object to your data being used for the purposes as outlined above
If you would like further information on your rights or wish to exercise them, please email: email@example.com