We’re ambitious and are always looking for great people to join the team. Proud to be different, we’re not looking for people who fit a particular mould. We’re building a team of smart individuals who embrace change, love a challenge and have an insatiable appetite for learning and developing.
‘Friday Fika’ is an important part of our unique culture. This means time out every week Swedish-style to catch-up and enjoy a strong coffee (or a Yorkshire Tea) and something sweet – usually homebaked.
Being part of our team, means sharing our passion for delivering results, going the extra mile – and finding the answer yourself – as part of a strong team. Read more about our values here.
If you believe that you ‘seek beyond the obvious’ – get in touch and tell us more.
Email: Karen Adams or Malin Cunningham – first name.surname@ wearehattrick.com
Call us on: +44 (0) 161 660 0993
For details on specific roles, see below.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
Hattrick’s Senior Client Service Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of accounts centred around building strong relationships with clients and managing the day-to-day activity.
Client satisfaction is at the core of this role – they are the first port of call for clients in the agency and ensure the smooth day-to-day running of accounts. Working closely with the Client Service Director they ensure that all activity is delivered against the strategy – on time and budget.
They are the eyes and ears of the agency, helping to spot organic growth opportunities, converting these into deliverable strategies and proposals and working through the detail of how campaigns would be delivered. They also play an integral part in the development of new business opportunities
This roll moves away from the day to day delivery but still requires the know-how to talk confidently to clients about the execution of activity.
Specific expectations in line with our vision, mission and values:
- Built around: Seek beyond the obvious
- Naturally curious to delve deeper than most to uncover the real stories and create standout
- Constantly learning, innovating and making an impact
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s businesses
- Follow the news agenda – client sectors
- Keep up to speed with the latest content developments across platforms
JUNIOR CONTENT PRODUCER APPRENTICE
As part of our commitment to learning and development, we are pleased to be on the hunt for our first apprentice. As a Junior Content Producer Apprentice, you will learn how to plan, create and implement content strategies alongside our content team, while also studying toward a Level 3 apprenticeship standard (equivalent to two A-levels).
This will involve developing a range of content types, including reports, blogs, images and video, for use on social media channels, websites, media outlets and more. Experience in creating this sort of content would be ideal; but it is not essential. We are mostly interested in finding someone who’s naturally curious, eager to learn and who wants to develop as part of a great team.
For full details and to apply, click here to visit the National Apprenticeship Service website.
We’re looking for ambitious individual/s to plan, tailor and share/distribute short form content from in-depth reports, white papers and research across digital, PR and social media platforms.
- Content Creation – writing blog posts, editorial articles and social media posts
- Social Media Management – sharing content, supporting posts with paid for activity, managing and growing the client’s presence/communities across a range of channels
- Media relations – crafting content to secure editorial opportunities, managing incoming media enquiries and building relationships with industry journalists
- Analytics and Evaluation – using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives