We’re ambitious and are always looking for great people
Proud to be different, we’re not looking for people who fit a particular mould. We’re building a team of smart individuals who embrace change, love a challenge and have an insatiable appetite for learning and developing.
The Hattrick team is open and outward looking. Built on a Nordic culture of trust and empowerment, we have a strong belief in the team and play to everyone’s strengths for the benefit of all.
‘Friday Fika’ is an important part of Hattrick life. This means that we take time out every week Swedish-style to catch-up and enjoy a strong coffee or a brew and something sweet – usually home baked.
Being part of our team, means sharing our passion for delivering results, going the extra mile – and finding the answer yourself – as part of a strong team.
Business & Marketing Administrator Kickstart
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious international b2b content marketing agency. Being part of the Hattrick team, means sharing our passion for working together to deliver results, going the extra mile – and finding the answer yourself – as part of a strong team.
Hattrick is a team with bags of personality, a Scandi work-philosophy and a beautiful office for great people to collaborate and flourish in. We believe in the power of the team and are a naturally curious bunch always learning & developing together while playing to our individual strengths.
We specialise in b2b in the built environment and trade/technical and have a mix of great global clients and do work that goes beyond the obvious.
The successful candidate will support general business administration tasks, as well as assisting with marketing administration activities.
Business administration duties:
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies, stationary and refreshments.
- Management of the car park booking system for guests and staff.
- Setting up meeting rooms in advance of meetings.
Marketing administrator duties:
- Uploading blog posts to websites using content management systems.
- Generating new content ideas, researching key dates.
- Supporting with social media, scheduling posts and reporting on performance.
- Content creation through tools such as Canva.
- Writing engaging blog content.
- Building emails through an email scheduling tool such as Mailchimp.
- Ad hoc support on projects as required.
On-the-job training will be provided to you to build your general office skills as well as provide you with a solid foundation in a marketing assistant role.
Work will be clearly outlined to you and your working day will be structured by your manager with clear guidelines and detailed instructions on how to perform your duties.
You will receive ongoing access to your manager who will support you in fulfilling your responsibilities and you will also receive access to a full training library for all of your areas of responsibility. We are committed to providing you with the most supportive and enriching placement possible and want you to successfully join the team for a full time role.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to learn and keen to get stuck in. The varied workload offers a unique opportunity to develop new skills and you will receive the support of the team to help you get the best experience.
- Minimum GCSE English – 6
- You should have an interest in marketing and working within an agency.
- An interest in writing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent IT skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Naturally curious and eager to learn and grow with the support of an experienced team.
If this sounds like you, and you’d love to make an impact as part of a growing ambitious team, apply here.