Are you making the most of one of the architecture and design calendar’s hottest event? Download the Hattrick ‘how to’ guide here.
Having successfully delivered programmes during Clerkenwell Design Week (CDW) for our clients over the past eight years, we know a thing or two about creating standout event content.
In Conversations After Clerkenwell, we’re sharing some of our key learnings to help ensure that your participation is a commercial, as well as a creative, success.
You’ll discover how to avoid getting lost in the general show ‘noise’ and what you can do to extend the lifespan of your marketing efforts to create opportunities long after the Festival closes.
The guide covers:
- CDW planning and prep – key things to invest in to maximise the reach & engagement
- How to amplify your social media activity during the festival to extend far beyond East London
- Keep the momentum going – what and how to continue to make an impact
- Being useful – how to ensure your content is as practically useful as it is inspirational and engaging
- Feedback from the Architecture and Design community detailing exactly what they do and don’t want
Download the Hattrick guide here to discover how your business can create lasting impact all the way to CDW 2020.